Monday, September 24, 2007

LOTRO game news

LOTRO game news

Hi! I got my copy of The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar last week from a friend and I can't stop playing it! This game is probably the best game ever! I tried to find some news regarding the game, but it's nearly impossible. Every news I find is at least a month old. Can you find me some new news regarding The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar?

Hi! Book 10 is next update from Turbine for The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. There's not going to be a new region in Book 10 but the whole city of Annaminas will be opened up, and a lot more things will be happening there. By that I mean new armor, new weapons and of course new monsters in monster play mode!

Lotro Gold Buy Lotro Gold lord of the rings online Gold Lotr Gold

No comments: